Friday, April 24, 2009

A Must Win Tonight?


After squeaking one out against Houston in the Rose Garden on Tuesday night, the Blazers must win one of the next two in Houston. I like our chances tonight, even though Deke didn't play a huge role for the Rockets throughout the season, his absence gives the Blazers a significant size advantage whenever Yao is out of the game. I also think that we need Travis, Rudy, or Blake to become that third scorer we have so desperatly been needing these last two games (I know, what great insight...not like that's what every Blazer fan is thinking too!). I have a gut feeling Travis will show up tonight, and that Rudy will provide the team with some timely three point makes. Portland settled down in game 2 (after the nighmare of game one, anything would have been an improvement), and I look for this new found confidence to travel with the team to Houston this weekend. Game 3 Prediction: Blazers 94 Houston 89

No comments:

Post a Comment